McDonald's unveils first automated location

Nathan plugaz at codezilla.xyz
Wed Dec 28 18:25:36 MST 2022

On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 7:14:56 PM CST Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
wrote:

> Unskilled labor is about to be hardcore unemployed and the jobs that
> will be available will be for those who have leaned some skills.

There is no such thing as unskilled labor, only exploitation of the
unprivileged.

> I'm thinking at some point in the future I will be replaced by a
> machine.  I am a programmer.  The world will be ruled by the engineers.

Engineers will not work if they are not paid, they have no power unless they
work together. The elite/rich/bourgeois/1% will rule so long as they own our
politicians and the exploited working class continues to worship their masters
like Musk. We are too far down the rabbit hole of Stockholm syndrome for the
working class to ever achieve anything.

We need a revolution. Of course, let them automate everything. I welcome it.
When they eliminate all jobs and replace people with machines, let them sell
cheese burgers to the robots.