BASH textbook for kids

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 00:44:41 MST 2022

 What about this book for a starter:https://www.amazon.com/Linux-Shell-Script-Programming-Meadors/dp/0619159200/ref=sr_1_1?crid=17G30RXKOVSVK&keywords=linux+shell+script+programming+book&qid=1671781328&sprefix=linux+shell+sc%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-1

try and find it on abebooks.com for better price9780619159207 - AbeBooks

| $251.83 |  |

|  |
9780619159207 - AbeBooks

Linux Shell Script Programming by Meadors, Todd and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles ava...