fsck -f ??????

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:21:16 MST 2022

I've disconnected drive without umont them and was thinking I should fix
them before data loss occurs. How do I figure out what name has been
assigned to these devices? Or is there a gui means of running fsk against
the device?

That brings to mind another question: when you right click on a removable
drive you are given the option to mount/umount or eject the drive. Do you
need to eject the drive before disconnecting the device?

Feature request: make it so we can fsck -f the drive. Wait a second; is the
option 'y' or 'f'?

--