Pretty-print a directory tree

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:55:08 MST 2022

Yes.  I discovered writing this kind of file seems to be a common,
programming language independent, CS undergrad exercise.

Someone put their Python homework on GitHub, so I am going to appropriate
their code and try to improve it.  I'm not above looking at the 'pass' code
and appropriating from that (with citations) instead of trying to reinvent
wheels.

Trent