Software Portfolio

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:56:00 MST 2022

Hi Stephen,

That is what I had strongly suspected -- especially if you don't have much
experience or you didn't just graduate from a top program.  I think I'm
getting to the point where I can do more than just little training and test
exercises, so it's time to devote some effort to some demonstrable product,
even if I were to get an entry level position in the field which satisfied
me for a while.  (It looks like I might get something soon as a Python web
developer ... which would be a step up from writing automated UI tests in
VBScript.)

Trent