Proprietary Subscription Software: was Photoshop

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Aug 31 07:34:48 MST 2022

Ok, throw mud on my head.... or tomatoes at my face....

would not subscribe to a design software.  In this case it made sense
since I will consistently need 4 - 20+ pictures a month and the ability
to make them into whatever I need.

For $12.95/mo I can use any image I want and edit anyway I want.  Images
can get pricy... so I save money and the Canva editor is very feature
rich and is easy to use.

And by the way they have hundreds of thousands images.  I have found/and
used lots of high quality images and they are free with the pro
subscription.