Off Topic : Fast Food is Getting Expensive

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Aug 24 17:05:36 MST 2022

Hi,

I just went to 5 guys in Chandler and ordered 2 double cheeseburgers, a
large Fry, and large fountain drink.  It was for me and my wife.  We
usually only get one cheeseburger, however she wanted one by herself.

Here is the punch line  :  almost $40.00. Yes you saw that correctly.

About 8 years ago we stopped going out to eat for the most part when 2
combination plates of Mexican food with drinks came to $40.00.  We
decided to not eat out and very rarely do so.

Any thoughts on places to get halfway decent food for a reasonable cost?

I think I may evaluate making my own burgers.  With the cost of beef we
eat very little.

Thanks!!
Keith