ot 1099

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sun Aug 21 07:40:31 MST 2022

Good conversation.  I was an LLC and paid the IRS as an S-Corp.  Because
the filings where too much for me I used a payroll company.  Not sure I
really saved much because it cost so much for the payroll company and
for the CPA.

After reading what David and Steve had to say I think I may never do any
1099 work again... in the form of freelance programming.  I think Steve
has the right idea.

Both of you gave great feedback.