Knowing Linux as a developer: followup

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:38:50 MST 2022

It seems to me that anyone who writes code should have some knowledge of
every OS that code will have to work with.  It's been my experience that
no software, machine or anything else developed by man has ever worked
exactly as intended.   There's always some bug or quirk that needs to be
dealt with.