Stammtisch assistance Tuesday

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 08:29:02 MST 2022

 thank you.
    On Thursday, April 14, 2022, 08:23:34 AM MST, der.hans <plugd at lufthans.com> wrote:

 Am 14. Apr, 2022 schwätzte greg zegan via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin Greg,

> Hello,  Would that be for the 19th?I do have some questions about installing Packet Tracer on my Debian machine.thanks,Greg

Yeah, for the 19th.

If you have questions you can also bring them up after the presentation
tonight. Or on list, of course :).

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working