UnRaid Server help needed

Carlton Brooks linux at carltonbrooks.com
Tue Apr 12 13:39:04 MST 2022

I will preface this that I am an "old guy" trying to setup a server and
learn along the way.

I have an UnRaid server that is doing ok (at least from what I have
gleamed on the net).

I have a Nextcloud instance installed as well as Home Assistant and
other Docker containers.

I also am using Cloudflare and Nginx Proxy Manager.

I am to the point now where I have reached my knowledge of understanding
what I am doing and I am getting more confused because of all the
information I am reading.

I need some help.

If there is anyone in the East Valley that has some experience with this
I am willing to pay for a house call and some consultation, on getting
it done correctly.

Thank you so much.

Carlton Brooks