newer wide screen monitor

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Mon Apr 11 12:30:43 MST 2022

Not sure how new you're thinking, but I use an Ultra-widescreen monitor with Linux. It is about 3 years old. I use on Ubuntu 20.04 on my laptop via USB-C to a docking station. I also use it with my RPi 4 running Ubuntu 20.04 via HDMI.

I'd imagine most modern graphics cards that have drivers for Linux would have no issue with the ultra-widescreen.
Ted