flv to ogg

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:14:11 MST 2022

OK, I see a few issues here, first tell us again what problems you are
having trying to watch this video ?
To start with, while the viewing length is an hour and 23 minutes, the size
is only  171mb. When I record a tv show, a 1 hour show is 6GB, depending on
what channel I'm recording. The reason your video is so small is because it
is mostly static pictures there is not a lot of movement. So because of
that the recorder doesn't have a lot of work to do. When I converted it to
x264 the size when up from 171mb to 192mb and took me 3 and a half minutes
When I pay your video I don't have any problems, but the sound is terrible
from the teacher, probably his mic, and near the end I hear a clicking
noise in a few places, but the video and audio does not stutter.