FOSSASIA tonight +

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 7 08:27:44 MST 2022

Am 07. Apr, 2022 schwätzte greg zegan so:

moin moin,

> Hello,  Is this remote via WebEx or something like that?

It's in Big Blue Button and also live-streaming on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQprMsG-raCIMlBudm20iLQ

Tonight it's starting at 19:00 AZ time, then running until morning our
time.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "I interviewed Jonathan Winters once in the late '80s, it was as if he were