Lists for pihole

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:45:41 MST 2021

Recently I bought a raspberry pi.  One thing  I wanted to do with it was
to run pihole for my local network.  I got it installed and working, but
I couldn't find any lists that worked with it.  I went online and found
several and installed them.  I know the pihole software was able to read
them because the config page told me it was blocking around 2 million
domains.   I set my router to use the pi as its only DNS.  I still got
ads on my computer and phone.  The desktop was configured to use DHCP.
I changed its DNS settings to use the pi for DNS, but no change.  Does
anyone here know where I can get some lists that work?   Thanks