wifi and arch (or perhaps I should say systemd or iwd)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Sat Nov 20 17:36:45 MST 2021

Not sure, I very rarely ever do, and generally just the networkmanager gui
aspect.  I'd much recommend largely the same.  Probably using that, just
omit the password statement all together.  Otherwise probably someone has
done it on google.

Should you?  Probably not, you're unencrypted at that point, and anyone can
be sniffing your packets that arent ssl/tls or other encrypted.  I really
only connect to unknown, unencrypted open wifi out of sheer desperation.

-mb