https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Jul 28 15:53:54 MST 2021

Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss said on Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:56:24 -0700

>I wonder is it possible for those who want a more powerful computer
>than may be illegal just build it from parts?  Is it possible to get
>the parts from Newegg?

Yes. The video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5fc5ZX6Kzk clearly
states that these regulations apply only to computers pre-built by the
manufacturer. In December I bought, in parts, from Newegg, a 6 core
Ryzen with 64GB RAM, 2GB Nvme, and 14GB 7200 spinning rust drive. Works
wonderfully.

SteveT

Steve Litt