https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Jul 28 10:51:01 MST 2021

One of the things that scares me, and there are a few when it comes to
China, is most of my pharmaceuticals are made in China.  When China
finally becomes extremely hostile towards the US what happens then?

We need to start moving manufacturing back to the US.  It is a matter of
national security. And we need to become energy independent as we were
just a few month ago.