https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Jul 27 16:25:06 MST 2021

All this stuff is funny!!  My first computer was a Commodore 64.  I
think it was named that because it had 64k of RAM.... Remember that one
could be extended with a tape drive and or flappy.  I'm not sure if I
had a flappy....

Around that time I went into a business that was using a Commodore 64.
Maybe that is all we needed?

I do not recall the Gov regulating it because of all the power it had
for that period.....

The next year I bought a garage clone that had a 8088 - 8 bit CPU and
1MB of RAM of which 640k was addressable.  Yikes what a power hungry
beast...