Electrical costs to run a home web server

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Jul 21 10:22:50 MST 2021

I do not drink beer and I shave my head.  I used to get a haircut every
other week for $20.  Yikes that is $520 a year....

We rarely eat out since it might be $40 for my wife and I at your garden
variety Mexican restaurant.

Went to Panda Express yesterday and it was $24 and change for 2 people.
Too expensive for me.

We have gotten to the point we do not eat fast food either - once a
month maybe.

Side Note:

Panda was $18 before Covid.  Went to 5 guys about 4 months ago and food
for 2 was over $30.  Cheeseburgers.... Yikes.  Not going back.

A lot of people are saying we are in a hyperinflation period.  I lived
through the hyperinflation of the mid 70's until things calmed down in
the mid 80's. At one point mortgage rates were 19%... yes you read that
right.