CentOS 8 error

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 08:53:26 MST 2021

Hello,  as per my previous email here is more details on the error I am getting:How to register and subscribe a system to the Red Hat Customer Portal using Red Hat Subscription-Manager - Red Hat Customer Portal

|  |  |

|  |
How to register and subscribe a system to the Red Hat Customer Portal us...

How to register a new Red Hat Enterprise Linux system to the Customer Portal using Red Hat Subscription-Manager ...

[root at GreenRoom ~]# subscription-manager attachThis system is not yet registered. Try 'subscription-manager register --help' for more information.[root at GreenRoom ~]# subscription-manager registerRegistering to: subscription.rhsm.redhat.com:443/subscriptionUsername: gzeganPassword: Unable to verify server's identity: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:897)[root at GreenRoom ~]#

please advise.thanks,Greg