Question about memory for a Dell

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:03:36 MST 2021

Recently I bought a Dell Optiplex 7010.  Today I started looking for
some more memory (2 4GB DIMMs) to put in it.  Some said it was for the
Dell while others didn't claim to be for a specific model.   I did
notice that the ones claiming to be for a Dell were about twice the cost
of those that didn't and I don't want to pay the extra if I can avoid
it. I'm sending links to a couple of the choices.  Can someone tell me
if there's any difference between the two? Thanks.

https://tinyurl.com/y69nepup

https://tinyurl.com/y54gjnfz