local tech support job at Hyperion Works

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Mon Feb 22 19:54:16 MST 2021

Hey! I’ve done all that just maintaining a home based LAN with several machines, 2 all-in-one printer/scanner/fax machines, a couple of RaspberryPi modules and yes, even windows, OS X and some true UNIX. The last one has to be done by ssh as there is no real accessibility for the blind in most of the BSD distributions.

Even thinking on building a DMR (Digital Mobile Radio) hotspot with a later gen Pi-400. However, that is down the road apiece.

-Eric