Krita 5.0 released

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Dec 24 14:37:34 MST 2021

moin moin,

https://mastodon.technology/@kde/107495701881910886

----
Krita 5.0 is out! KDE's sophisticated design app for painting, drawing and
animating, comes with tons of new features, massive overhauls to key
components to make it much faster, and supports more file formats and
customized workflows.

https://krita.org/en/item/krita-5-0-released

Look out for a faster and more flexible Resource System, smoother
gradients, faster smudge brushes, a new MyPaint engine, a redesigned
animation interface, new and clearer icons, and much, much more.

https://krita.org/en/krita-5-0-release-notes/
----

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "I have no special talents, I am only passionately