multipass on unbuntu

Daniel Stasinski daniel at genericinbox.com
Thu Aug 19 18:33:46 MST 2021

Thanks.

I couldn't get anything to work so I did the old fashioned way and just
manually allocated multiple IP's on the host and then used iptables to
forward everything.

ip addr add 192.168.1.151/24 broadcast 192.168.1.255 dev eno1:151
iptables -t nat -A  PREROUTING -d 192.168.1.151 -j DNAT --to-destination
10.76.59.100
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.151 -j SNAT --to-source
10.76.59.100

Hopefully future versions of multipass will handle it all out of the box.

*Daniel P. Stasinski*
daniel at GenericInbox.com
I 💛✞