How to make a pdf read only?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Aug 6 22:30:24 MST 2021

I only really use LibreOffice to generate PDF's, and usually lock them down
for things like statements of work and such to keep anyone from getting
crafty, easily done there as part of the export process under security.

Another option might be using MasterPDF editor, free version (ie. older
version).  It works great still, not had to lock an existing file before,
but it might.  Normally I use it a lot of attaching a signature to a pdf,
but I don't re-lock it at that point.

-mb