https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:12:02 MST 2021

I'd like to point out that while you say global warming is bunk (I'm not
saying it is or it isn't) but then you throw out a crazy theory of Bill
Gates taking control because he has about 300k in acres of farmland. Having
the most doesn't mean all, there are still 910 million more acres of
farmland he doesn't control.

The problem we are facing is too much misinformation and not enough people
that can figure out which is the bad information. On all sorts of topics.

And these usually end up being shouting matches.

So my vote goes to close the topic.