https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Aug 3 07:36:35 MST 2021

Your looking immediate.  If you look at the past one thousand years you
will discover the weather changes.

In 1980 I was in Tucson when a heat wave hit.  It was 101 degrees. For
the past 40 years we have seen pretty hot weather.  And then all of a
sudden it is raining in Phoenix and the weather is similar to the early
80's.  Why?  Because the climate changes.

I keep bringing up things that go unanswered.

1) What about all those emails that were hacked and made public from the
climate scientists that said to lie and produce false data so they could
prove climate change/global warming.

2) What about the mini-ice-age?

3) What about the dust bowl?

4) Add to that what killed the dinosaurs?

And for what it is worth the earth will be a different place by 2060.
If the right people are able to take charge they will use technology to
solve a lot of problems.  However I do not believe this earth will see
2060 in it's current state - I think Jesus will have returned by that
point.