https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Aug 2 12:21:10 MST 2021

Matthew Gibson said on Mon, 2 Aug 2021 11:56:48 -0700

>And if you have your way we will be looking a lot like Venezuela or
>Cuba.

And if you have your way, 2060 Americans would gleefully trade places
with today's Venezuelans or Cubans.

>Now, aside from attempting to force your will upon me and society,
>what can you personally do to lower your carbon footprint?

The preceding is a good question, one that I and every other person
needs to consider and answer.

Already I use LED bulbs everywhere, I drive my 2.0 liter Jeep less than
8000 miles a year, I run my summer thermostat at 78 farenheit. That's
the starting point.

Due to this discussion I've been watching my activities. I currently
use purified cold water from the fridge to make my hot tea. That's
stupid: I need to find a way to filter water without refrigerating it.

I can get better attic insulation. This costs quite a bit of money, but
it's the right thing to do and will save money in the long run.

I can keep my backup server turned off except when doing backups. I
already do this most of the time: I could do it all of the time.

I can get my ceiling fans repaired/replaced so we can run the
thermostat at 79 or 80 degrees.

I'll continue contemplating your question. It's an excellent one.

SteveT

Steve Litt