Wifi Adapter Not Recognized

AZ Pete plug at SonoranZen.com
Thu Apr 22 15:45:34 MST 2021

I tried "modprobe rt2800pci" and no errors were returned, but still nothing working. I always install selecting to include non-free software. I saw no packages available with *ralink* in the name and all packages with *firmware* in the name didn't seem applicable. I did some reading and found several recommendations for Wifi adapters (PCIe & USB) that work very well with Linux and are quite inexpensive. I'm going to get one and see how things go from there.

Thanks for you're help Matt. Very much appreciated!

Peter