Wifi Adapter Not Recognized

AZ Pete plug at SonoranZen.com
Thu Apr 22 12:44:43 MST 2021

Hello,
Thanks for the reply. When I do a "ifconfig -a" only etho and lo are displayed.
"lsmod | grep rt2800" returns nothing.
It seems that Linux isn't finding the driver for this card.
At this point, I've spent way too much time trying to get this card running when it should be a "no-brainer". I'd rather just spend a few dollars on another card and be done with it.
Any recommendations on which PCie-based wifi cards work well with Linux - that is "plug and chug" without having to jump through all these hoops.

Thanks!
Peter