NextCloud multiple account sync android

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun May 24 12:02:09 MST 2020

Am 24. May, 2020 schwätzte Stephen Partington so:

moin moin,

> Let's try a real answer instead of an empty email this time.
>
> It should be as simple as adding an additional account. Choose add
> folder/sync connection.

Thanks! Figured it out. the hamburger menu on the upper left brings up
a list of things to do with the current account. If you select the down
arrow on the account you're using it brings up an up arrow.

>From there you can add accounts, manage accounts or now that I have
multiple accounts I can choose the other account.

Now I need to work on getting other NextCloud apps to use the proper
accounts :).

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Don't step in front of speeding cars, don't eat explosives