small, portable, mechanical keyboard

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Sun Mar 29 14:04:28 MST 2020

On 2020-03-29 13:21, der.hans wrote:
> Am 29. Mar, 2020 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:
>>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/keyboardio/atreus
>> Hrmmm, For me I think it would be worth the extra
>> space and weight to have dedicated number keys.

Me too.  Then again, I'm using a PS/2 ergo keyboard that's about 40cm
wide and at least 16 years old, so YMMV.  The ork laptop's keyboard is
actually *too small* for me to type comfortably on.  (Mac 15" from
before Apple went full "USB-C is the only thing you need".)  That said,
https://github.com/debauchee/barrier has been insanely useful in making
a work at home setup actually work for me.

> Then again, if civilisation collapses, we might all need equipment
> that can fit in a backpack.

I hope civilization doesn't collapse.  That's where I keep all my
stuff.  :-)

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity