All PLUG meetings are cancelled until May

Brian Cluff brian at SnapTek.com
Fri Mar 13 11:58:05 MST 2020

We had already decided to cancel meetings for the rest of the month when
we were informed that the room was going to be off limits until May
because to the risk of public gatherings due to COVID-19. That's a
little longer that we had discussed cancelling things, but it's better
to be safe than sorry, so until May there will be no meetings unless
things change.

We will be back in May with some really good presentations that we
already had lined up.

See you at the next meeting.   Stay healthy.