end of year virtual party

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Fri Dec 4 17:09:16 MST 2020

On 2020-12-04 16:42, jill via PLUG-discuss wrote:
> On 2020-12-04 07:49, der.hans via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>> Speaking of making things, perhaps we can share some recipes
>> ahead of time, so we can try out some different things.
> Ask and you shall receive - world famous snickerdoodles!
> https://jillr.dev/recipes/snickerdoodles/

This is more main dishes than sides, but I update this file every so
often when I find something that works or that I know I'd like to try:
http://crow202.org/recipes.txt .  I would not suggest making the "Nutra
Loaf" though.  The "RWDA's Potato Casserole" is pretty easy and people
generally eat 75% of the pan if I bring it to a potluck.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity