Akademy schedule

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 8 00:58:21 MST 2020

moin moin,

like most conferences this year, Akademy is online. Akademy is the annual
KDE conference usually held in Europe. This is a great opportunity to
attend what's reported to be an awesome conference for those of us don't
get to travel to the EU for it.

https://akademy.kde.org/2020/program

Also, KDE and GNOME are co-sponsoring an application development
conference that has an open cfp right now.

https://linuxappsummit.org/cfp/

SeaGL is the same weekend and our cfp is also open.

https://seagl.org/news/2020/07/14/CFP-open.html

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  If determining good culture is left up to busybodies and politicians,