NextCloud install event?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Apr 26 01:29:31 MST 2020

Am 14. Mar, 2020 schwätzte Seabass so:

moin moin,

I got busy just getting our normal events to run.

We have a NextCloud presentation in the works. Should we run a NextCloud
install event starting at 17:00 before that meeting?

It would all be remote, but I think it might actually work fairly well.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have