video card for watching videos

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:19:23 MST 2020

You haven't said what you want to spend, or what you currently have ?

This link compares Nvidia vs AMD video cards and groups them in tiers so
you can see the counterparts
https://www.logicalincrements.com/articles/graphicscardcomparison
I prefer AMD, on the 580 vs 5600 I think the new draws less power and is
faster, if you can spend about $100 more
this link compares the two
https://www.gpucheck.com/compare/amd-radeon-rx-580-vs-amd-radeon-rx-5600-xt/intel-core-i7-7700k-4-20ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz/