video card for watching videos

Andrew McRobb andrewmcrobb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:27:19 MST 2020

I would shoot for any mid-tier Nvidia series card. Something like a 710.

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GT-710-2GD3-LP/dp/B01DOFD0G8/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=NVidia+750&qid=1587684263&sr=8-2

Low power usage, still better then it's the successor for a cheaper price
and so far lot of Nvidia cards I ran still held up pretty well w/ Linux vs
AMD.