jitsi updates

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 16 19:20:24 MST 2020

Am 16. Apr, 2020 schwätzte Harold Hartley via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

> They really don't have a desktop option from what it says on the website.

jitsi is using WebRTC standard. I've been using the browser client. It's
mostly gone well for the features that are there.

I've also done some light testing with the android app.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,