more zoom issues

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 16 18:33:44 MST 2020

moin moin,

"As part of our research, we identified what we believe to be a serious
security issue with Zoom’s Waiting Room feature. We have initiated a
responsible disclosure process with Zoom, which is currently being
responsive."

Tux makes an appearance and a half in the article.

These appear to be current issues rather than the issues from a year ago.
The article also has some responses to Zoom's public statements.

https://citizenlab.ca/2020/04/move-fast-roll-your-own-crypto-a-quick-look-at-the-confidentiality-of-zoom-meetings/

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  If one man can destroy everything, why can't one girl change it?