Naked pc

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:05:31 MST 2020

On 4/2/20 8:43 AM, Michael Butash wrote:

> As much as I tend to dislike amazon as a company, I still get most
> everything there these days as it's all the same crap, and less
> annoying than newegg.  There or ebay.  About an equal chance of
> getting something counterfeit and/or dubious quality anyways these days.
>
> -mb

I've bought SD cards from Amazon and each time noticed the incredibly
low priced cards, like 1TB for $10.  The reviews always say the cards
are of a much lower capacity, but hacked to report the much larger and
fake value advertized.  I'd love to know why Amazon doesn't put a stop
to that.  I suspect they don't care.