Would like to hire a video editor tutor ...

Matthew Gibson guanjun.de.geliqian at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:30:05 MST 2019

Joe,

I myself have some small experience from back in high school, I am happy to help look at what you’re trying to do and offer pointers. I might be able to delve into a project or two.

I also do have a contact who is a professional, I’m not sure what his schedule is like, But I’m willing to pass along your request and contact information to him.

-Matt

Sent from Mail for Windows 10