replacing Windows w/ Linux

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Wed May 1 06:08:04 MST 2019

I've done with XP and 7.
I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with 10 yet.
I have also resized the Win partition and installed Linux along, then ran
the Window$ partition from the bare metal inside Virtualbox.
I could also boot Window$ bare-metal.
I have a cookbook about it somewhere.

The lion's share of the time is moving gigabytes from here to there,
everything else is rather trivial and quick.
ET