PSA: Ubuntu 19.10 to end x86 32-bit support

Thu Jun 20 16:32:47 MST 2019

June 20, 2019 10:51:29 PM CEST Stephen Partington <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:
I suspect it is lazy development teams using legacy/32 bit code to save time/money. IE ain't broke, dont need to change, Leave it. When I was doing system integration in 2006/2008 there were still people using TSX32 and looking for compatible hardware because they didn't want to recode for another OS.