What software can I use to sketch a house?

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:41:03 MST 2019

this was the output on the terminal of sweethome3d: (if it matters)
$ ./SweetHome3D
Jul 06, 2019 7:09:26 AM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$1 run
INFO: Created user preferences directory.
com.jogamp.opengl.GLException: J3D-Renderer-1: createImpl ARB n/a but
required, profile > GL2 requested (OpenGL >= 3.1). Requested:
GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], current: 3.0 (Compat profile, compat[ES2], FBO,
hardware) - 3.0 Mesa 19.0.2
at jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXContext.createImpl(X11GLXContext.java:440)
at jogamp.opengl.GLContextImpl.makeCurrentWithinLock(GLContextImpl.java:765)
at jogamp.opengl.GLContextImpl.makeCurrent(GLContextImpl.java:648)
at jogamp.opengl.GLContextImpl.makeCurrent(GLContextImpl.java:586)
at javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline.createNewContext(JoglPipeline.java:6411)
at javax.media.j3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:4612)
at javax.media.j3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:2386)
at javax.media.j3d.Renderer.doWork(Renderer.java:881)
at javax.media.j3d.J3dThread.run(J3dThread.java:271)
Error in Java 3D : 3 Renderer: Error creating Canvas3D graphics
contextX11Util.Display: Shutdown (JVM shutdown: true, open (no close
attempt): 2/2, reusable (open, marked uncloseable): 0, pending (open in
creation order): 2)
X11Util: Open X11 Display Connections: 2
X11Util: Open[0]: NamedX11Display[:0, 0x7fa7e802caf0, refCount 1,
unCloseable false]
X11Util: Open[1]: NamedX11Display[:0, 0x7fa7e8091940, refCount 1,
unCloseable false]

--