ASULUG Raspberry Pi Workshop this Saturday (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Feb 8 18:26:44 MST 2019

moin moin,

ASULUG is having a Raspberry Pi workshop tomorrow.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "My team has created a very innovative solution, but we're still looking
#  for a problem to go with it."  -- Randy Glasbergen, 14Mar2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 23:33:41 -0700
From: Kevin Stevens <stevensakevin at GMAIL.COM>
To: asulug at ASU.EDU
Subject: Raspberry Pi Workshop this Saturday

Hey ASULUG members,

We'll be having this semester's first *Raspberry Pi workshop* *this
Saturday* (Feb. 9) from *11 to 5 in COOR 184*. We hosted two of these
events last semester, and they've proven to be quite popular!

Bring your own Pi if you have one (and peripherals for it: monitor,
keyboard, mouse, power supply, etc.); otherwise, you can borrow one of
ours. We'll split up into small groups and work on various projects with
the Pis.

Hope you can join us!