OT : Screen Recording and Editing Software

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Feb 7 11:32:55 MST 2019

Hi,

This is OT.

I am looking at Camtasia for Screen Recording and Editing.  I want to
create some YouTube videos that will show me coding and I need to be
able to edit the video as well as add video taken with a camera or
phone.  Merging it altogether and edit to make one video

I've heard in the past that Camtasia was the best for this.  I am
currently reading there is a number of Camtasia like apps out there.
Even some that run on Linux.  I will be doing this in Windows though.

Camtasia is marketed as All-In-One Recorder & Editor.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks!!‎