What companies will be at the jobs night tomorrow?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 16 15:46:55 MST 2019

Am 16. Apr, 2019 schwätzte techlists at phpcoderusa.com so:

moin moin,

> I this exclusively system admin or are these companies looking for
> programmers?

It's for any jobs, but primarily tech of all sorts.

I am bringing some reqs for software developers, ops, SRE, machine
learning, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes and BI.

> Is that tonight?

Yes, tonight starting at 18:00.

Boulders on Southern
1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85204

ciao,

der.hans

> On 2019-04-16 12:18, der.hans wrote:
>> Am 15. Apr, 2019 schwätzte Retro64XYZ so:
>>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> We don't have registrations, so no fixed list.
>>
>> To the list: if you'll be there and your company is hiring, feel free to
>> respond for Aaron.
>>
>> I know we have engineers from Object Rocket / Rackspace and Ansible / Red
>> Hat / IBM.
>>
>> The recruiter from Limelight just let me know he had a conflict pop up,
>> but will send me descriptions on a couple openings.
>>
>> Is there still an opening at Chandler PD?
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>>
>>> Does anyone know who will be participating as far as companies go at the
>>> jobs night tomorrow?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Aaron
>>
>> --
>> #  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> #  Science is magic explained. - der.hans

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.
#  It is not always an easy sacrifice.