What companies will be at the jobs night tomorrow?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 16 12:18:56 MST 2019

Am 15. Apr, 2019 schwätzte Retro64XYZ so:

moin moin,

We don't have registrations, so no fixed list.

To the list: if you'll be there and your company is hiring, feel free to
respond for Aaron.

I know we have engineers from Object Rocket / Rackspace and Ansible / Red
Hat / IBM.

The recruiter from Limelight just let me know he had a conflict pop up,
but will send me descriptions on a couple openings.

Is there still an opening at Chandler PD?

ciao,

der.hans

> Does anyone know who will be participating as far as companies go at the
> jobs night tomorrow?
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Science is magic explained. - der.hans